1. Oversized items that block the view or viewing angle of other booths are not allowed. Refer to page 5 under Booth Presentation.
2. Absolutely no load-in or working on any booths Wednesday, March 21, 2013.
3. All booths must be set up by 8:30 am on Thursday, March 21 2013.
4. Booths may not be dismantled until the Show has closed. Dismantling will take place Thursday at approximately 1:30 pm.
5. Booths must be staffed all hours of the Seniors Expo.
6. Nothing may be attached to walls or columns. Exhibitors will be charged for any damage to the building due to their own efforts.
7. Exhibitors and their employees must be well dressed. Proper working attire must be worn.
8. Materials, merchandise, equipment, and personnel must remain within assigned booth. No loitering or literature hand-outs in aisles or verbally soliciting people in passing.
9. No exhibit will be permitted if the context is considered offensive or disruptive by Show Management, to other exhibitors, or the public.
10. All audio volume levels must be kept to a minimum. Use of microphones is restricted to 10X20 booths or larger.
11. MICROPHONES may NOT be used without the Show Manager’s prior approval. Approval can be requested on the Original Contract under Special Requests. The exhibitor will be given a sign to display throughout the Show noting approval.
12. Signs and posters may not be handwritten, they must be professionally typeset.
13. Vehicles are not permitted to park in the loading areas or driveways. Cars must be parked in the parking lots. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
14. Per MCC regulations, no exhibitor trailers or vehicles may be parked in the general Convention Center parking lots overnight. Call the Seniors Expo office for special permit.
15. Helium balloons, popcorn, or any other food items may not be sold or given away during the Show without prior permission from the Show Manager. If helium balloons are used and are released, the cost of retrieving them will be $250 each. The Exhibiting company will be billed.
If Show Manager or Compliance Team member asks for an Exhibitor booth adjustment please comply immediately.